• Improve blood pressure. High-fiber ingredients like oats and flax seeds have been shown to help reduce blood pressure.
• Reduce cholesterol levels. Oats are a good source of beta glucan, a type of fiber that works to reduce total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, two risk factors for heart disease.
• Reduce blood sugar. Whole grains, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds may help reduce and control blood sugar levels, particularly in people with obesity or prediabetes.
• Improve gut health. Granola has been found to increase levels of healthy gut bacteria, compared with refined breakfast cereals.
• Provide many antioxidants. Ingredients such as coconut, chia seeds, and Brazil nuts are good sources of inflammation-fighting antioxidants like gallic acid, quercetin, selenium, and vitamin E.
Login or Registerto submit your questions to seller
No none asked to seller yet